Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nasir Gyton October 28, 2008
Bass School Room 107-8th
Autobiography
I then became 6 years old at my brothers; Zakir, Alvin, Auran, and my other brother which has the same name Alvin, and of course my sister Ohkeniya. And my mom had all moved to where I am now Chicago. As we all packed are belonging up to be dismiss from Gary Indian.
As I then entered my new home I was interested of the way it was formatted the outside was red covered with bricks and the inside had two floors and a attic. The next day was my birthday and I was 7 years old and for a surprise birthday party I went to odyssey world and it was the best time in my life. And I had advanced to the 1st grade learning different aspects.
As the years went by slowly I then was 8 years old and for that time since it was my birthday I got to choose where I had wanted to go. I then decided that not being in Gary Indiana for a long time that maybe I should go back so then as my mom called her sister I was packing my clothes.
I then looked out of the window to see if that my auntie and so I kiss everyone that pass me as I then pushed myself into the car. It was a 3 hours ride so I tooked all of the snacks I could. As we made it to our destination I then ran outside to the door unloading my baggage I then was 9 years old looking back on my brothers and sister and how my mom must miss me. As I departed form leaving my uncle, grandma, and my auntie I had went back home. I then entered the house not nobody knowing when I would come back. I then saw that no one was home but my mom sitting crying alone.
I then rushed up to her as if a dog was chasing after me and had said mommy what’s wrong she wouldn’t tell me. And a few moments later right before I could hug her a guy walked up to me and said who would I like to live with. And so I had said my auntie which had lived on I 6616S Wallcott and as he took me there he had told her what the issue was and as for me I was confused. I then was 10 years old not seeing none of my brother’s or my sister including my mom. My auntie then had bought me up to this church called “The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saint’s. and I was a member of church every since the age of 8 years old and I am still not knowing where my mom my brother’s, and my sister was that’s just another story to tell.

No comments: