Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NasirGuyton September8, 2008
Bass School Room107-8th Persuasive Writing

Intro: Think about a time when the weather prevented you from doing something you wanted to do tell what happen and how you felt

‘’Epée, Eeeeeh,Eeeeeeeh!’as the bell gets louder and louder am quickly trying to find my way across the hall toward the exit outside the building impatiently gasping for air Thun,Thun as the lighting strike at the trees as I exit outside the building trying to find my way from school as I grab all of my books assignments and class work outside the door with me.
The minute that I exit outside the building my face filled up with disappointment as I exit outside the building slowly as I walked out the building I heard the lighting ripping across the sky as I rushed home from school. As I ran into the house slamming the front door as I stared at my mom as traded glances of sadly disappointment I had tried to figure out what I would do for the rest of the evening. Which was to do nothing but study the rest of the day since I had a test tomorrow which was not so easy to do?
As I rushed into my room pounding my face into my pillow I had though of which problem that I would like to start on first as to which would be presented the next day on my quiz/test. I goldenly remembered that I had a football tournament that same of which I had to study for the test that same day. As I reached out to make a phone call to my football coach I heard a sudden sound which gave out like soaring, ring, ring, ring!” Then again ring, ring, ring!” I picked up the phone stunned as to who it was that was calling at this time which I was trying to call he-hello it was my football coach as I gave out a loud cry. At that moment he had told me that the football tournament was cancelled and it won’t be resumed until further notice as he finished his last sentence over the phone to me he told me the positions that I will be playing which were wide receiver running back and defensive end. When I heard that I felt even more disappointed to now know what type of positions I would play during the tournament which is three of the best positions to be played while on the field. I feel that now since there is no football game that know I have an expansion amount of time to study and study my routes as to positions as to the football tournament and what I would have to do to keep those positions on the football team.
The following things that I have learned during this time where I couldn’t play in the football tournament because of the weather as to now where you always have to plan ahead just in case if one thing doesn’t work out for you that you planned out for that day then maybe you can plan out something else that you know will work weather its raining or not, and that is what I have learned during this time period.

No comments: