Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Nasir Guyton September 17, 2008
Bass School Room 107-8th
Autobiography (0-5)

“Ahhhh!’’ Ahhhhhhh!” maim were going to have to ask for you to calm down and have a seat while we assist you with a doctor as the nurse called out. As the nurse yelled out to my which who was just entering the building. At that time my mom was waiting impatiently for a doctor to call out to her and her mother had insisted that she would seat down and wait like everyone else patiently.
The doctor came rushing through the waiting room area where my mother and grandma stood as he called out (my mom Octavia Guyton). She trembled up to her feet as she rose up to her feet and showed a wide grimaced face. Holy cow! as the doctor yelled out your in labor (which was by the name of Erik Thompson)were going to have to get you to a room quick. He rushed into the room after closing the doors “Ohhhhh!’’ “Ohhhhhhh!” she cried out with deep disappointment trying to push out while taking deep breaths, as the doctor yelled out relax.
As I burst out of the large circular round stomach a new life was born (6 pounds/8 ounces)on the date of February 16, 1994 I could almost tell almost fell that someone special was born and that a new life was punctured. As I watched the bright revealing light gleam upon me I felt some type of latex glove reach out and pull me from the warm relaxing circular stomach. I looked up and it was some lady I that perhaps it was the lady that did all the yelling.
I looked up upon the lady and I notice that as I look onto the light I could then realize that it was a beautiful and gorgeous lady holding me into her arms. I can remember as if it was yesterday when the beautiful lady begin to exit the building congratulations on your success as the doctor yelled out and take it easy. Aw he’s so adorable my grandmother yelled out and has healthy light caramel skin as we got inside of the car I gleamed at the building as I left the building slowly.
As I arrived to the home as this was honored to me(Gary Indiana). I was introduced by the family members of my auntie, grandma, and my uncle it was more people in my family but at this time I was not introduced by them quite yet. As the years get older I was becoming bigger when I first became 1 years-old I had the best party of a life time I went swimming for the first and for the first time and I had a cake. And I then got a chance to meet the rest of my family members.
As I became 2 years-old my mother and her sister had been trying there best to potty train so every time they would leave me without any diapers I would pee on my self just to get my self cleaned up. I took many pictures (I wouldn’t stay still while taking a picture so they would have to give me a lollipop) with my family so that I would be able to look back on them at the age of now and say that I can remember that as well as anything else.
Mom-me that was my first word at the age of 3 years-old Wining back and forth I through the school not wanting to go inside as I cried rapidly I realized that it was a place to have fun (or that’s what I thought at the increasing amount of age).I then saw that being there in pre-school was really fun by having to just scribble and draw figures the best thing that I liked about pre-school was hand painting. I had also made friends during this certain period of time.
The years went by slowly as I became the age of 4 years-old I learned all of my ABC, and 123s (well at least I was trying to). I went places with my mom on the daily bases my brother was two years older than me I thought that I was the only child until he came from out of town which was in Chicago Illinois. The kind of places my mother took me were going different places like to California, Georgia, and more places like to the park and to the movies and arcades etc.
As I became 5 years-old I was disappointed of the fact that I was moving from Gary Indiana to go and live in Chicago but I had a choice to either live in Gary Indiana or to live with my grandma in Indianapolis. As always I decided to live with my mom and during this time I was in kindergarten having not being there everyday I was finally potty trained. And for the first time ever I went to Oddessy Fun World and had the biggest cake ever with strawberry’s inside yum delicious.

No comments: