Monday, December 14, 2009

Li

Life Without an Education


If people had no success then there would be less job offers.Without sucess people wont be able to fullfill there dreams to sucess and follow there career goals and stay on the right path to the best at what it is that you are doing. Education makes us who we are in everyday society wheather it's helping others or just being available at all cost. And if no one had ever thought much of having to be sucessful, then I would'nt have the intelligence that I have now knowing how to read, write, count, or even construct a complete sentence. The past weekend I picked my major and I thought closely about what it was that I would want to do for the rest of my life. Which was not easy so I had chose a variety of what it was that I was interested in, which had me to realize that with so many careers to life how could you not value one of them.
Which brings me back to living life without having an
education; not being able to make your own decisions and making the right choices as you proceed in life making good sums of money. Education is also important for providing for one's family whether it's food, or material possesions education is always needed. In addition, education prepares you to provide for the emotiona and mental needs of your family.

No comments: