Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ME BeInG mYsELf I feel that the computer has shown me all the things that I have really been interested in by saying that I was creative and artistic. I also found out that I have some enterprising skills; which is a good field for me to operate in my lifetime career and business. I can help others with problems that they may not be able to understand on their own. I will push myself to get good grades and work hard which means that if I am failing in that class and dont have homework I will push myself to exceed take what ever risk that needs to be taken to pass out of class. I am described as being creative and energetic which are all apart of my influences and what ever it is that I have to offer knowing that...

'' Life is a broken winged bird that can not fly and I wonder as my heart ponders do all birds cry having no place to turn or look to the sky''.

This means that not only if am alone I would have to need someone that I could lean on someone to turn and talk to, and get to were I am going which is succeeding to the highest point. That is to show others that I am a well educated African American.

No comments: