Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family Facts

I was born on February 16, 1994. I came home to live with my family in the city of Gary, Indiana.
My family consists of five brothers and one sister and my mom.
My favorite thing about my family is spending quality time together going out to dinner and visiting new places.
My favorite family member is my uncle Zack because he can always understand when I need talk to him about things that’s on my mind and that are bothering me. And the decisions that I choose to make.
My favorite thing to do with my family is getting together with my other relatives during parties or holidays.
Many things have changed in my family since I was born, but most important is that we are all still connected.
If I could change one thing about my family, it would be to live in Indiana with my auntie, my uncle and my grandmother.

No comments: