Thursday, April 30, 2009

What Does My Future Hold?

Ten years from now, I will be 25 years old.
My career will be law which I will attend
4 years of under graduate college, 3 years
of law school and become a real-estate law-
yer.
In my free time I will spend quality time
with my family and friends which will be
going out for dinner along with taking my
family to the movies and to the park.
My family will include a wife and two kids
a girl and a boy having a wife with a luxury
home and having a dog name fluffy.
My greatest accomplishment will have been
my law degree which would be my biggest
goal to success and what it has to offer for
the future I am planning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad u have future goals and plans. Make sure u keep them in mind when making decisions in life. If you get stuck, chose the option that will lead you to accomplishing your goal.