Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nasir Guyton December 28, 2008
Bass School Room 107-8th
Personal Narrative
It all started in the summer of 7th grade bored in the house doing absolutely nothing.



In a factory there I was on July 20, 2008 inside it
was old, dusty, and torn down. It was dark and the roof was torn out as well, and it had smelled terrible like someone had died and lived there for years. The circumstances were to be on the lookout for anything odd or strange. I also had to help clean up the junk that had been thrown on the floor. The reason I helped was because I thought that maybe later in life I would look back on this day seeing that it was my first time in a factory. And since I had absolutely nothing to do and the guy was my grandmother’s nephew than I can help him as much as I helped her. I felt that at this time I was doing the wrong thing because my grandmother had knew things about him. This had then made her mad at the both of us especially me because I was with him. The main person that had needed the help was my grandmother’s nephew. I felt that what I had done was not worth the amount that I was getting paid. And so after a while he grew angry at me and decidedto send his son out and fight me. And the way I had handled that type of situation was by walking away

No comments: