Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nasir Guyton September 25, 2007
Bass School Room105-7th
Writing Log

If I could go to any city in the world I would go to Indianapolis. Why I choose to be in Indianapolis is because I have family members out there. I have my auntie, my cousin, my uncle, and last but not least my big brother.
I also want to go out there because there are so many things to do like when I was seven and I was living with my grandma but my brother wasn’t out there. My brother just went out their this summer now back to what I was saying.
It is fun out there but you have to make it fun. Like last year of spring when it was warm and I met this boy name gary and we became best friends. So he knew two boys that were both brother’s. So he as an one of the boys had a go cart so he rode us around nearly everyday. And his brother had a motorcycle that was snicky.

No comments: